For immediate attention call now 020 8372 5926
The hip flexor muscles connect your lower back to your legs, they are large powerful muscle that aid walking, climbing stairs and other activities like running when you are lifting your knees in front of you.
If you’ve been living with lower back ache and thought it was a sign of ageing you could have a hip flexor spasm, you may have had the symptoms for years and it can often start after prolonged physical exertion or exercise.
Your symptoms may include but are not limited to;
- Generalised lower back ache
- Pain at one or both sacro-iliac joints
- Lower back ache when walking that is relieved by sitting down
- Stiffness and inability to stand up completely after sitting
- Morning lower back stiffness
For more than twenty years we have been successfully treating hip flexor spasm by manual release of the psoas major muscle. We use a unique technique to relieve the symptoms of this debilitating condition.
Make an appointment with us now to get accurate diagnosis and treatment for your back.