For immediate attention call now 020 8372 5926
At Total Wellness we believe Nutritional Therapy should provide you with a personalised programme based on your signs, symptoms and individual needs. This involves our Nutritional Therapist Kim Hawkins BSc. creating an in depth picture of your general health including medical history, lifestyle and eating habits. It is Kim’s rigorous attention to detail that consistently gets excellent long term results.
Conditions successfully dealt with:
- IBS – Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Leaky Gut – Undiagnosed Stomach Pains
- Children’s Eczema – Simple & Effective Treatment
- Dysbiosis – Imbalance in Gut Flora
- Digestive Discomfort – Bloating, Wind, Reflux
- Pre & Post Menopausal Symptoms
- Chronic Illnesses – ME, Fibromyalgia, Crohns Disease
- Joint Disorders – Rheumatoid and Osteoarthritis
- Weight Loss – How Foods You Eat Influence Success
- Disordered eating – Overeating, Emotional Eating, Binge Eating, Food Cravings
- Sports Performance Nutrition – Fat Burning, Competition Weight Management
- Cancer Nutrition – Dietary and Nutritional Support during cancer treatments*
* Please note: We do not offer or recommend dietary alternatives to medical cancer treatment but we are happy to work alongside your cancer specialists to promote optimum recovery.
About Kim Hawkins
With over 20 years experience Kim Hawkins BSc. Hons. has become an expert in her field and works from a sound understanding of bodily systems, illnesses and how the body works to help you overcome whatever health issues you may have. Call the clinic on 020 8372 5926 to book the next available appointment so she can create a tailor-made programme to suit your specific needs.
For Prices and Reviews Please Click here
- Please note: Credit or Debit card details are required at the time of booking to secure an appointment, there is a minimum of twenty four hours notice required to cancel or re-schedule appointments or the full fee will be charged.