For immediate attention call now 020 8372 5926
Sports Therapy Massage can be very effective to help warm the muscles prior to or relax them after exercise, it can help to stretch shortened muscles, increase blood flow and condition the muscles.
The treatment is with our Sports Therapist who has an advanced level of understanding and training.
Conditions that respond well to Sports Therapy Massage are:
- Intense workouts or training for a specific event
- Repetitive muscle strain after training
- Tight neck & back muscles, possibly work related
- Repetitive sprains
- Scar tissue & adhesions
- Groin strain
- Hamstring strain
This list is not exhaustive, if you think you have an injury or issue that could respond to Sports Therapy massage, call now to discuss it with our team of experts.
- Initial consultation – 60 minutes £50
- Follow up appointments – 60 minutes £50, 45 minutes £40
Please note: Credit or Debit card details are required at the time of booking to secure an appointment, there is a minimum of twenty four hours notice required to cancel or re-schedule appointments or the full fee will be charged.