For immediate attention call now 020 8372 5926
Traditionally, Physiotherapy involves the treatment and rehabilitation of patients after trauma such as muscle strains, ligament sprains, accidents, fractures and injuries. Sports Physiotherapy takes the process much further and treats everything from sprained wrists and ankles to lower back pain, whiplash, sciatica and sporting injuries, with over 20 years experience and using a variety of manual techniques that include deep tissue massage, ultrasound, Functional Fascial Taping, joint manipulation and mobilisation to get you out of pain fast.
“We previously consulted a number of practitioners without success, you were able to diagnose and offer effective treatment at the first consultation” – Mr PW
We spend our time investigating the potential causes of pain and as well as treatment, we point you in the right direction to avoid further discomfort. This involves giving you home exercises and stretches to manage, and speed up your healing process, advice on activities to avoid and how to manage on-going conditions.
Our Physiotherapist Robert has extensive personal knowledge of many sports and performance arts; his own experience in athletics, horse riding, skiing, golf and dance plus having worked with performing dancers and some of the UK’s top tennis professionals, adds up to years of unique clinical experience. This gives him the ability to correctly diagnose & treat many conditions.
Some common conditions that he can successfully treat are:
• Achilles Tendinopathy • Tendonitis • Trapped Nerves • Shin Splints • Groin Strain • Tennis Elbow • Frozen Shoulder • Hamstring Strain • Scar Tissue • Adhesions • Whiplash • Carpal Tunnel Syndrome • Repetitive Strain Injury • Runner’s Knee • Rotator Cuff Impingement • Plantar Fasciitis • Fibromyalgia • ME • Sciatica •Muscle tears •
- Initial consultation – 45 minutes £60.00
- Follow up appointments – 30 minutes £48.00
- Longer sessions are available @ £20 per extra 15 minutes
- Private Health – Invoiced £5.00 extra appointment
Call now to see how Robert can help you.
Please note: Credit or Debit card details are required at the time of booking to secure an appointment, there is a minimum of twenty four hours notice required to cancel or re-schedule appointments or the full fee will be charged.