The cartilage surface of joints are made up of components which include glucosamine & MSM. Healthy joints and cartilage help cushion the joints to keep you moving more easily. Solgar’s advanced, shellfish-free formulation provides the key raw materials for cartilage support including glucosamine and MSM.
Cartilage is found at the end of bones, it is a flexible and strong supportive material which is able to withstand heavy compression loads, often many times our own body weight. Glucosamine is naturally present in bones and cartilage and is considered a building block for joints and cartilage. Combined with MSM, Glucosamine MSM Complex provides these ingredients or compounds in an expert formulation that is shellfish free.
- Key ingredients; glucosamine and MSM
- Glucosamine occurs widely in connective tissue
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) is an organic sulfur compound occurring widely in nature and is one of the most common substances found in the body. Found naturally in raw foods, it is destroyed by processing
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is thought to deliver sulphur to the body in a usable way
- MSM is often combined with glucosamine for joint supplementation